Updated January 2018
Above the Ordinary are committed to ensuring our terms and conditions are clear, simple and easy to read. With that said, your use of this website and any information you provide or items you purchase are subject to these terms and conditions. It's legally binding, so please read through the following carefully before entering or engaging with this website. Your use of this website is your acceptance of these terms and conditions. For any questions or concerns, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are accessing and browsing this website, you are referred to as a 'customer' for the purpose of these terms and conditions. All these terms and conditions are relevant regarding the sale of any products or services supplied by Above the Ordinary.
- If you purchase any product or service from our website, we entirely reserve the right to share your final product on our website, social media channels and for any example purposes. These purposes could be for use in marketing/PR collateral, EDM campaigns and for promotion of the studio in both print and digital form.
- Accessing and viewing our website and its contents are solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Use of this site's material including any distribution, republication, reproduction or modification for any reason is strictly prohibited.
- You are not permitted to copy, extract, modify or reproduce any part of this websites design, functions, layout, content or code contained. Our site material is owned strictly by Above the Ordinary.
- Products, services, published content, site content, images and links can not be resold, redistributed, copied or modified in any way. Reproduction of our products for your own distribution or to be sold is prohibited and will be pursued with Australian consumer law legislation.
- Your use of our site material is strictly for personal use.
- Above the Ordinary regularly publishes links to external websites, downloads, media accounts and the like. These links are not controlled by Above the Ordinary in any form. These links are provided to serve a purpose, not a profit, and Above the Ordinary does not endorse any content outside of this website.
- External links, once published, are not checked regularly and therefore cannot be held responsible for any changes to external content.
PRODUCTS, SERVICES, BLOGS AND CONTENT
- Above the Ordinary reserves the right to ban any user or customer from this website. Any breach of these terms and conditions in relation to any products, services, blog posts or content will be legally pursued.
- Above the Ordinary does not take responsibility for any incorrect information supplied via our website.
- The copyright in this website, the content, products, services and images are reserved as the intellectual property of Above the Ordinary.
- This content includes, but is not reserved to, design templates for websites, branding and marketing material. Any attempt to copy and redistribute these designs is a direct breach of our terms and conditions and will likely result in legal action.
- A customer is able to purchase a design for both personal or commercial use. Customers must be aware that Above the Ordinary will retain unfiltered ownership of the design, intellectual property within and all content. Any attempt to take ownership of our designs will result in legal action.
- Customers purchasing items will be aware of and agree that the result of the sale is;
- Subject to sub-clause (d)(ii) herein, for personal use or the use of their respective business; and
- not to be commercially sold,sub-licensed,or otherwise commercially redistributed.
- Once a sale has been processed and all payables received, the Customer will be granted a non-exclusive, limited, royalty-free license to use supplied content by Above the Ordinary.
COSTS, ONGOING FEES, REFUNDS AND ISSUES
- Once a Customer purchases an item for sale on Above the Ordinary, the Customer must agree to the cost of sale as advertised at the time of sale.
- Above the Ordinary reserves the right to change the price of any item or content for sale at any time, without notice to the Customer or users of this website.
- Above the Ordinary will not change the price of a sale to an individual Customer once the sale has been processed.
- All costs are displayed as and processed as AUD sums.
- For any disputes regarding issues (i.e. if a product is not as described, is not functioning correctly) please first get in touch with Above the Ordinary to assess the issue and to organise a possible repair.
- Any issues with Squarespace will need to be directly taken up with Squarespace, as Above the Ordinary simply utilises the platform to create designs, and are not affiliated with Squarespace.
- We do not provide refunds for change of mind within any circumstance.
- If a product is purchased as DIY/self-installation, no support in any capacity will be supplied outside of the provided guide unless hourly billed.
- If a Customer is excessively unhappy with the product, Above the Ordinary may, in its discretion, offer to replace the product with the same valued product once.
USER ENGAGEMENT, INTERACTION AND PUBLISHING
- Above the Ordinary allows users to engage with published content, leave reviews and submit information without assuming a duty of care to users.
- Above the Ordinary are not a professional advisor and therefore cannot give warranty or representation of the reliability of supplied content, information or links online.
- Above the Ordinary disclaims any and all warranties, advised or implied, regarding the reliability, timeliness, accuracy or otherwise of any information provided, published or contained to on this website and any external linked websites.
- Above the Ordinary is not liable, under any circumstances whatsoever, for any damages, profits or loss recognised by law (even if advised in advance of the possibility of such circumstances) which are the consequence of;
- acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any of the linked Websites
- using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or any linked sites.
- Above the Ordinary has used its best efforts to ensure information contained and accessed through this website is correct and current at the time of publication. Above the Ordinary does not accept responsibility for any error, omission or defect in this information and this website.
- Above the Ordinary does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products on this site.